Couno’s team of experienced leaders, engineers, and technicians can work with your board, other company leaders, and staff to provide an IT solution that fits perfectly with your business and the outcomes you plan to achieve in the coming months and years.
As your trusted IT partner, we’ll work with you to create a bespoke IT support package that fits perfectly around your business needs.
Our Bespoke IT Support service is a fully outsourced IT services department. From the provision of IT support phone lines and 24/7 remote monitoring to board level strategy, we’re here to help your business grow.
In the era of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Information Commissioner involvement, MIFID2, and the growing threat of cybercrime, you need an IT system you can depend on. You can count on us to keep your business critical data safe and secure at all times.
IT bespoke support at board level and below
Choosing a Bespoke IT Support package for your company means:
- Your compliance will be exactly as required
- Risks will be minimised across all IT functions
- Customer service and acquisition costs will decrease through better use of technology
- Fixed costs will fall as you will no longer need a fully-staffed in-house IT support team
- Planning the next 2-5 years of your business’s development will become easier without the continual distractions of IT
When utilised to its maximum potential and shaped around the user experiences of both staff and clients, your IT system has the potential to give you a real competitive advantage.
With a Couno director sitting in on your board meetings, you get to take advantage of huge amounts of expertise and knowledge that will help you form a solid platform on which to grow your business.
Consultancy forms a key part of our Bespoke IT Support service, along with the seamless addition of every single Couno professional who will form your new outsourced IT department.
We’ll help you improve your business processes and deal with vendors on your behalf, as well as providing all the out of hours office support you need.
Bespoke IT support – inclusive additional IT support
With Couno’s bespoke package, your can enjoy the benefit of round the clock remote monitoring. This includes:
- 24/7 monitoring and fast action
- Thorough, pre-service-launch audits of your current hardware and software set up, identifying areas of vulnerability against the increasing incidences of cyberattacks and protecting your systems
- Critical software and security updates, automatically downloaded to all terminals, servers, and networks
- The very latest and most advanced server and IT network monitoring tools, giving prior warning of any issues and fast backups
With our Bespoke IT Support service, you and your staff have access to a fully-featured remote IT support team. The benefits to your company include:
- Remote telephone and email support for all server, network, and PC issues with no cap on usage
- Expert technicians who help staff solve their problems in plain English are available by phone between 8.00am and 6.00pm
- Intuitive self-service IT support portal available on staff’s desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones
- The vast majority of issues fixed on the first contact
- ICT advice whenever it’s needed
- Dedicated remote support service account manager
- Ongoing ransomware protection
- Access to experts in all areas of network, server, and terminal issues
- Ongoing preventative updates and maintenance
Our team are on hand during office hours to answer all queries by phone and email.
Better still, we place absolutely no limits on the time our engineers spend on site at your company, so your team will get to benefit from as much technical advice and support as they need.
We’re exclusively business to business. When we’re working with you, we understand the importance of avoiding disruption and promoting business continuity. Whatever we’re doing for you, whether it’s via email, over the phone, or at your company premises, we make sure that we don’t get in the way of you and your staff getting on with work.
Our entire team is aware of complex compliance and security requirements, so you don’t have to worry about keeping up with things like the GDPR.
By taking care of software updates, network security, virus patching, and ransomware protection, little problems today don’t become business-critical problems tomorrow.
Bespoke IT support Essex
Our team provides Bespoke Support services to companies across Essex, Surrey, London (including the City) and outside the M25.